2quotes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Wedding Quotes

Go down

Best Wedding Quotes Empty Best Wedding Quotes

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:19 am

1. The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make – not just on your wedding day, but over and over again – and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife. — Barbara de Angelis

2. I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

– Groucho Marx

3. If it were not for the presents, an elopement would be preferable.

-George Ade

4. Monica Seles: I’d hate to be next door to her on her wedding night.
– Peter Ustinov

5. Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.
– Zig Ziglar

6. I remember when I was in school, they would ask, ‘What are you going to be when you grow up?’ and then you’d have to draw a picture of it. I drew a picture of myself as a bride.
– Gwen Stefani

7. A man’s got two shots for jewelry: a wedding ring and a watch. The watch is a lot easier to get on and off than a wedding ring.
– John Mayer

8. Christmas carols always brought tears to my eyes. I also cry at weddings. I should have cried at a couple of my own.
– Ethel Merman

9. My father always wanted to be the corpse at every funeral, the bride at every wedding and the baby at every christening. – Alice Roosevelt Longworth

10. An invitation to a wedding invokes more trouble than a summons to a police court.
– William Feather

11. I don’t ever really feel that wearing my wedding ring is what determines me being married or not.
– Jessica Simpson

12. Saw a wedding in the church. It was strange to see what delight we married people have to see these poor fools decoyed into our condition.
– Samuel Pepys

13. I really did put up all my wedding pictures on my website. And I swear to you, my wedding pictures got downloaded just as much as my bikini pictures.
– Cindy Margolis

14. Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness, of hatred, of jealousy, and, most easily of all, the gate of fear. – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.

15. When I design a wedding dress with a bustle, it has to be one the bride can dance in. I love the idea that something is practical and still looks great.
– Vera Wang

16. I think a lot of people get so obsessed with the wedding and the expense of the wedding that they miss out on what the real purpose is. It’s not about a production number, it’s about a meaningful moment between two people that’s witnessed by people that they actually really know and care about.
– Jane Seymour

17. Weddings are important because they celebrate life and possibility.
– Anne Hathaway

18. A young bride is like a plucked flower; but a guilty wife is like a flower that had been walked over.
– Honore de Balzac

Admin
Admin

https://2quotes.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down